Thursday, November 8, 2012

Script Rough Draft

     Sorry for the late post. Swamped with other homework and an exam.

     So, I plan to do most of my shooting next week. I plan on interviewing a few people I personally know, and also a few people on campus. I plan to ask them about their views on argument, ask them to reflect on their methods of argument, and what they notice about other people's methods of argument. I'm also going to probably have a conversation with a few friends that I only know over Facebook. I'm not sure if that would affect anything, but you never know. I'd like to see if what I think about how people view argument is true, about people having a negative view about it, and if Facebook really affects the way people argue in a negative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment